Thanksgiving is a day where there can be a lot going on at once - reuniting with family and friends, a long day prepping the meal, navigating family dynamics, and so much more. Yet in the midst of the chaos, Thanksgiving is also a special time to have meaningful conversations and get to know your loved ones on a deeper level.
We put together a list of questions to help you have more intentional conversations as you share a meal with your friends and family:
25 questions to ask around your Thanksgiving table:
- What is one thing you are thankful for this year?
- What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
- Who is one person you are thankful for? Tell them!
- When is the best day to start listening to Christmas music?
- What is one thing you hope to be thankful for next year?
- What is your love language?
- Have you read any good books lately?
- What is something you learned about yourself this year?
- What is the best holiday movie?
- Pick your favorite picture on your camera roll this year. Why did you choose that picture?
- What is your favorite holiday tradition?
- What music are you loving these days?
- What sounds fun to you right now?
- What is a challenge you overcame this year?
- What is something that brings you joy?
- What is something you're looking forward
- Who is somebody that makes you laugh?
- What is a new skill you'd like to learn?
- Favorite TV show or movie?
- Who is somebody you admire? Why?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is something you grieved this year?
- What are you most proud of?
- When do you feel most relaxed?
- What is your favorite part of Fall?
Looking for a way to keep the kids at the table engaged? Check out our free pdf version of these questions! Mix the questions in a bowl and have everyone take turns picking out a question for the table. Download and print our Thanksgiving conversation cards
Have a great Thanksgiving!
💜 Paraclete Team